Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve with a green salad.
Make and share this Chicken Baked With Shallots, Olives and Thyme recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow roasting tin or baking dish. Tuck the shallots, garlic and olives in around the chicken and place the thyme sprigs on top.
- Drizzle over the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and drizzle over the sherry vinegar.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.