Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I created this dish for something easy to make and to have somewhat of an Oriental flavor.
Make and share this Chicken Baked With Ketchup, Sweet Chili Sauce, and Mango Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pieces chicken breast fillets
- coconut, shredded, as needed
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2⁄3 cup mango chutney
- Place the chicken pieces in a greased baking dish.
- Cover chicken with shredded coconut.
- Mix together ketchup, sweet chili sauce, and mango chutney, then spoon over chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for one hour.