Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and so moist and tender. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and gravy for a great comfort food dinner.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Combine first four ingredients and dredge chicken it it.
- Allow to dry for about 5 minutes.
- Unused flour mixture can be used to make gravy.
- Brown chicken in about 1/2" of hot oil.
- Place browned chicken in shallow baking pan.
- Do not stack or crowd.
- Mix melted butter with milk and drizzle over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for about 40 minutes or until done.
- If chicken looks dry during baking, pour a little additional milk on it.
This was really good! I used chicken breasts and legs. I will definitely be making this again!
This was very moist and easy to throw together. I changed things a bit and used 1.5lbs of chicken breasts and added extra milk and butter because I put it in the crockpot(low for about 4-5 hours) instead of in the oven and wanted to make sure there was enough liquid. Will be making this one again! Thanks for posting, marie!