- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients and dredge chicken it it.
- Allow to dry for about 5 minutes.
- Unused flour mixture can be used to make gravy.
- Brown chicken in about 1/2" of hot oil.
- Place browned chicken in shallow baking pan.
- Do not stack or crowd.
- Mix melted butter with milk and drizzle over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for about 40 minutes or until done.
- If chicken looks dry during baking, pour a little additional milk on it.