Easy and so moist and tender. Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and gravy for a great comfort food dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients and dredge chicken it it.
- 2Allow to dry for about 5 minutes.
- 3Unused flour mixture can be used to make gravy.
- 4Brown chicken in about 1/2" of hot oil.
- 5Place browned chicken in shallow baking pan.
- 6Do not stack or crowd.
- 7Mix melted butter with milk and drizzle over chicken.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350° for about 40 minutes or until done.
- 9If chicken looks dry during baking, pour a little additional milk on it.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Baked In Milk And Butter
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 945.8
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 297.0 mg
- Sodium 2952.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 85.9 g