Recipe by thethorn47
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Juicy chicken smothered with veggies, mashed potatoes and gravy.
- 12 ounces white meat chicken, chunks
- 1 (32 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can peas
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 Serving 4.
- Spray your baking dish.
- Spread your Simply Mashed Potatoes in the bottom of 8x12 baking dish.
- Lay your chunks of pre cooked chicken over the top.
- Then cover with peas and carrots.
- Then cover all this with your gravy.
- Bake for 20 minutes til heat thru.