Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This thing throws together like a charm! It will impress even the pickiest of appetites. It's a great way to use up your leftover chicken.
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups mixed frozen vegetables
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- Mix all the ingredients together and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pyrex plate at 350º for 50 minutes.
It really does "throw" together quickly and for little effort you have dinner on the table. I paired this up with one of your other recipes, recipe #317186 and I thought it was a good combo. I made just as written but I can see adding cheese to this or a bit of sage or thyme just to change things up every now and then. Also, I would recommend greasing the pan for easier clean up. I think this would work well in a crock pot even, which would make it even more convenient for working moms. Made for Fall Pac 2009. Thx for sharing this recipe Kissing Cook!