Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 chicken, cut up
- Combine soups and milk, stir until well blended.
- Sprinkle rice in a 9x13-inch greased pan.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice.
- Pour soup mixture over the chicken and rice make sure all pieces are covered and rice is moistened.
- Sprinkle dry soup over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and seal.
- Bake at 325°F until chicken is done and rice is tender.