- 1 loaf French bread, large, sliced lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup garlic butter
- 2 cups chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked crisp, chopped
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese or 5 ounces monterey jack cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place French loaf on large sheet of aluminum foil. Spread garlic butter on bottom half of bread. Spread shredded chicken across garlic butter. Sprinkle with bacon. Layer cheese over top.
- Place top half of bread over cheese. Wrap in foil.
- If serving right away, bake in 350 oven for about 25 minutes.
- If preparing to serve later, freeze. On serving day, bake for 50-70 minutes if frozen. If thawed, bake for 25-30 minutes.