Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something easy for lunch or dinner. Serve with a little ranch dressing to dip the wraps in.
- 3 cups chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup light ranch dressing
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 3 tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- Combine chicken, cheese, crumbled bacon, green onions and ranch dressing.
- Let flavors combine for a minimum of 1 hour but preferably overnight.
- Place filling on tortilla, top with tomatoes and lettuce.
- Wrap and secure with toothpicks.