Recipe by carolinafan
Serve these warm or cold.
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
I tried this for supper a couple days ago and already repeated it again tonight! I'd say that's an excellent sign that...well- I LOVE IT! I went with Axe's suggestion that it would probably taste equally good with turkey-and it sure did! I also omitted the green onion, though I'm sure it would taste great with it as well. Delicious! Thank you so much!
- 3 cups coarsely shredded roasted deli chicken
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (4 oz.)
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion (4 medium)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 8 flour tortillas, 8 inch
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce.
- To make 1 wrap, in small microwavable bowl, microwave generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture, loosely covered, on High 30 to 45 seconds or until hot. Spread chicken mixture on tortilla and top with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce; roll up.
- Can keep mixture refrigerated in bowl up to 3 days.