Recipe by Honeym
I love chicken bacon ranch pizza and melts so I thought I would try a quesadilla . It turned out really good! You can add sauteed sweet onions also!
Top Review by Gregor
I am going to try this a couple of different ways 1) I am going to change the flour tortillas to lettuces wraps. Have to cut down my carb intake 2) add smoked Monterrey jack cheese 3) Use it as a salad topper with julienne smoked Monterrey jack and cheddar. Set up would be like a Chefs Salad the base of the recipe looks great will add a review after we try these variation. I will also try the original recipe because I am firm believer in if anit broke no need to fix it.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup chicken, shredded and seasoned with fajita seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing, low fat is ok
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- monterey jack cheese or monterey and colby mix cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 2 tbsp ranch dressing on 2 tortillas.
- Put cheese, chicken, and bacon on top of the ranch. Sprinkle red pepper flakes on each one (optional). Top with remaining tortilla.
- Heat pan. Spray with Pam. Place quesadilla in pan. Cook each side 1-2 minutes until cheese melts and tortilla in slightly browned.