Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got the inspiration for this recipe from Papa John's chicken bacon ranch pizza. It's our favorite, so I tried re creating it at home. It turned out great! Enjoy. p.s. This is not a healthy recipe but it sure is delicious!
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza dough
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast halves (chopped)
- 8 slices cooked bacon (cut up)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll out pizza dough onto your pizza pan or cookie sheet. Prepare sauce.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Mix in the cream cheese and stir until melted. Stir in the cream and garlic powder. Increase the heat and bring to a boil. Decrease the heat and simmer, stirring often. If sauce seems too thin, sprinkle in some flour 1 teaspoon at a time. Cook and stir for desired consistency. Stir in the parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. You should have a nice creamy alfredo sauce for the pizza.
- Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese on the pizza. Add your shredded chicken, bacon and chopped onion. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake at 425 on the bottom rack of oven for 20 minutes or until crust appears done on the bottom.
- Assuming that everyone eats two pieces each, this makes 4 servings. Otherwise it makes 8.
Wow, this is so good. It rivals any pizza place and is probably even better. I used fresh mozzarella and I believe the alfredo sauce is what makes it!
This was delicious!! I added artichokes and diced tomatoes. I will be using this sauce for pasta and chicken! Thank you for this great recipe!!
+-I was looking for a recipe that was similar to a pizza made at the local pizza place. This was even better! The alfredo sauce makes it! Others just use ranch & after a piece it's too "ranchy". This was the perfect blend. Making it again tonight & using fresh mozzarella. Everyone loved it!------+