1/3 Photos of Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Pizza
Chef #961707 Love to cook's Note:
I got the inspiration for this recipe from Papa John's chicken bacon ranch pizza. It's our favorite, so I tried re creating it at home. It turned out great! Enjoy. p.s. This is not a healthy recipe but it sure is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza dough
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast halves (chopped)
- 8 slices cooked bacon (cut up)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Roll out pizza dough onto your pizza pan or cookie sheet. Prepare sauce.
- 3In saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Mix in the cream cheese and stir until melted. Stir in the cream and garlic powder. Increase the heat and bring to a boil. Decrease the heat and simmer, stirring often. If sauce seems too thin, sprinkle in some flour 1 teaspoon at a time. Cook and stir for desired consistency. Stir in the parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. You should have a nice creamy alfredo sauce for the pizza.
- 4Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough.
- 5Sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese on the pizza. Add your shredded chicken, bacon and chopped onion. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake at 425 on the bottom rack of oven for 20 minutes or until crust appears done on the bottom.
- 6Assuming that everyone eats two pieces each, this makes 4 servings. Otherwise it makes 8.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.9
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 186.6 mg
- Sodium 1105.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked chicken breast halves