1/1 Photo of Chicken Bacon Ranch Noodles
Pasta BLT! You could probably use an Italian dressing mix in place of the ranch. I use Shirataki Tofu noodles to keep the dish lower-cal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces pasta, any shape or 2 (8 ounce) packages tofu shirataki noodles
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 4 slices lean turkey bacon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix, divided
- 15 -20 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1Cook pasta or prepare tofu noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 3Add chicken and bacon. Cook, stirring until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Remove to a plate.
- 4Add spinach, broth, and 1 tsp ranch to skillet. Stir and cook until liquid is absorbed, and spinach is heated through, about 3-4 minutes.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken, bacon, noodles, tomatoes, and remaining ranch seasoning to skillet, stirring and mixing until heated through.
- 6Toss with parmesan and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bacon Ranch Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 101.9 mg
- Sodium 820.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 50.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix