- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 8 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 2 frozen pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove one of the pie crusts from the pan and place on wax paper until soft.
- Cook chicken and cut into pieces.
- Heat butter and fry bacon in butter.
- Stir in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add milk and chicken stock. Cook until thickened.
- Add chicken and bacon to mix.
- Put into pie crust and cover with the other pie crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.