1/1 Photo of Chicken Bacon Pie
I found this in an old cookbook from the 1960's except I changed a few of the ingredients. My husband loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove one of the pie crusts from the pan and place on wax paper until soft.
- 2Cook chicken and cut into pieces.
- 3Heat butter and fry bacon in butter.
- 4Stir in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- 5Add milk and chicken stock. Cook until thickened.
- 6Add chicken and bacon to mix.
- 7Put into pie crust and cover with the other pie crust.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bacon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.9
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 680.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.1 g