Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These make a great appetizer or light dinner. Prep time includes marinating.
Make and share this Chicken Bacon Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Cut chicken into 24 (1-inch) cubes.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Stir together orange marmalade, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger and minced garlic in a large zip-top freezer baag; add chicken nuggets.
- Seal and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken nuggests on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes; turn and bake 10 more minutes.