2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
These make a great appetizer or light dinner. Prep time includes marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 24 (1-inch) cubes.
- 2Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- 3Stir together orange marmalade, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger and minced garlic in a large zip-top freezer baag; add chicken nuggets.
- 4Seal and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Coat a rack and broiler pan with cooking spray.
- 6Place chicken nuggests on rack in broiler pan.
- 7Bake at 450 for 10 minutes; turn and bake 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bacon Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 962.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g