2 hrs 27 mins
2 hrs 12 mins
Troop Angel's Note:
My hubby found this in a copy of Southern Living at work. These are super easy and great tasting little appetizers. If you want, you can use reduced-sodium bacon and lite soy sauce to cut back on the sodium. I don't think they need any dipping sauce as the marinade provides a tangy/sour/sweet flavor. Cooking time includes marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breasts into 24 1-inch cubes.
- 2Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- 3Stir together orange marmalade, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger and minced garlic in a shallow dish or large zip-top freezer bag; add chicken nuggets.
- 4Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Coat a rack and broiler pan with cooking spray.
- 6Place chicken nuggets on rack in broiler pan.
- 7Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes; turn nuggets and bake 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Bacon Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 711.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g