Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 12 mins
My hubby found this in a copy of Southern Living at work. These are super easy and great tasting little appetizers. If you want, you can use reduced-sodium bacon and lite soy sauce to cut back on the sodium. I don't think they need any dipping sauce as the marinade provides a tangy/sour/sweet flavor. Cooking time includes marinade time.
- Cut chicken breasts into 24 1-inch cubes.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Stir together orange marmalade, soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger and minced garlic in a shallow dish or large zip-top freezer bag; add chicken nuggets.
- Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken nuggets on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes; turn nuggets and bake 10 more minutes.