Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is Day 19: Lunch, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. this is totally delicious, and soooo does NOT taste like diet food!!! This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 1 small apple.
- 100 g chicken breast fillets
- cooking spray
- 2 slices shortcut bacon
- 1⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 4 slices rye bread, toasted
- 20 g baby rocket
- 1 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Spray chicken with olive oil, heat medium frying pan, cook chcken. Cover chicken; stand 5 minutes, then slice thinly.
- Cook bacon in same pan until crisp.
- Divide half the cheese between two toast slices; top with rocket, tomato, chicken, bacon, remaining cheese, and toast.
I thoroughly enjoyed this sandwich for lunch I used iceberg lettuce and tomatoes fresh from the garden and a wholemeal wholegrain bread but I didn't toast it. Thank you Sara 76, made for Please Review My Recipe.
Absolutely delicious!!!!! Gillian South Africa