1/1 Photo of Chicken Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe
I found this recipe on the Internet and revised it a bit. I made this for my family using homemade hamburger buns and they loved it! The burger patty is juicy and delicious. And it's a (kinda) healthier alternative since I used chicken instead of beef. Serve it with oven fries for a delightful meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 -16 ounces ground chicken
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 slices American cheese or 4 slices cheddar cheese or 4 slices swiss cheese (your preference really)
- 4 large hamburger buns, separated
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 -8 tomatoes, slices
- 1Combine chicken, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, baking soda, pepper and oregano in large bowl; mix well.
- 2Shape chicken mixture into 4 patties.
- 3Heat butter on grill until butter melts; add patties.
- 4Cook until patties are no longer pink in center, 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- 5Place 1 slice cheese on top of each patty.
- 6Cook until it melts a little.
- 7Spread each bun with mayonnaise on one half, and mustard on another; arrange 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of each bun.
- 8Put bread slices on grill for a few seconds.
- 9Top with chicken patty, bacon, tomato slices, a dollop of ketchup and top half of bun.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.2
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 199.5 mg
- Sodium 1423.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 30.3 g