Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this on another site and it is really good. I cook on the stove but it is also great on the grill! Use leftovers and pantry staples to make a delicious and savory burger. This is one of the best Ritz cracker recipes for the grill.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup Ritz cracker, crushed (about 7)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, partially split
- 4 dill pickle slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1.Mix chicken, bacon, Ritz cracker crumbs, eggs, Worcestershire sauce and pepper until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2.Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat 1 minute. Add patties; cover. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through, topping each burger with a slice of cheese for the last minute of the cooking time.
- 3.Place burgers on bottom halves of buns; top each with 1 pickle slice and 1 lettuce leaf. Cover with tops of buns.
The burgers were delicious. I used ground chicken and added garlic and onions.