Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great dish for a summer BBQ
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 large mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon, cut in thirds
- 4 slices green onions, cut in thirds
- Cube the chicken to make 12 or one and a half inch pieces.
- In bowl, combine half of the oil, the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and pepper: add chicken.
- Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mushrooms, remaining oil, lemon juice and salt: let this stand for 20 minutes.
- Reserving marinade, wrap each chicken cube in bacon: thread onto 4 skewers alternately with mushrooms and onions.
- Place on a greased grill over medium-high heat: close lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn: brush with marinade.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.