1/2 Photos of Chicken Bacon Bake
I made this up one day after my family went wild over the bacon wrapped cocktail weenies. I wanted something a little more figure friendly and so in waltzed the chicken. This WILL make your baking dish ugly, but it soaks away and I promise it is worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking oil.
- 3Place two halves of bacon on each piece of chicken.
- 4Sprinkle brown sugar over the top.
- 5Cover and bake for 35-45 minutes until juices run clear.
- 6Remove lid and allow to brown for an additional 5-7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bacon Bake
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.8 mg
- Sodium 270.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 29.8 g