1/2 Photos of Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Salad
A very simple and delicious salad than can be used as a lunch or dinner. A meal in itself. Can use any seasoning for chicken- Tandori is my personal choice. Can also be made in individual bowls instead of one bowl and then served- this way you can custom make salad to suit individual, eg. hubby doesn't like avocado.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken on both sides. Heat oil in frying pan and cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked.
- 2Cook bacon in same pan for 4 minutes or until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towels.
- 3Gently toss tomato, lettuce, avocado and bacon together in bowl.
- 4Cut chicken on the diagonal side into thin slices, then add to salad.
- 5Pour balsamic vinegar over salad and toss again. Garnish with Parmesan and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.0
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 455.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 49.4 g