1/1 Photo of Chicken Bacon Alfredo Sauce
I was searching for a recipe that used chicken and bacon and was saucy. I couldn't find anything on Zaar, but a couple of the recipes that I found gave me ideas and this recipe is the result. I used a larger dish than a 9 x 13, but I am sure it would fit. This would the perfect meal for entertaining or as a comfort food. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite size pieces
- 1 lb bacon, sliced into approx. 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 large shallots, diced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (I prefer Campbell's because I think it is creamier)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Fry bacon in a skillet on medium heat until done then drain, reserving bacon grease. Set aside in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 2Using some of the bacon grease, cook the chicken until it is no longer pink and the juices run clear. Drain and add to bacon in the baking dish.
- 3Saute shallots in 2 teaspoons bacon grease until transparent, then add to bacon and chicken mixture.
- 4Mix well and set aside.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, combine all cans of soup, evaporated milk, and sour cream.
- 6Whisk until it has a smooth texture and no lumps of soup.
- 7Stir in garlic powder, pepper, basil, and Parmesan cheese and mix until well blended.
- 8Pour the soup mixture over the meat and shallot mixture.
- 9Stir until well blended then evenly spread in the baking dish.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and brown around the edges.
- 11Stir and serve over fettuccine noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bacon Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.4
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 155.5 mg
- Sodium 1541.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g