Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I needed a semi-cheap, quick meal to use up some of my pantry staples, and this is what I came up with. It's nothing fancy, but the family enjoyed it and it used ingredients that I already had on hand. It easily fed all 5 of us with enough leftover for my husband to take to work for lunch the next day.
- Prepare futtucine according to package instructions. Drain when finished.
- While fettucine is cooking, heat a large skillet over Medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels and crumble. Set aside.
- Season chicken with seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Add to bacon drippings and cook until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add bacon and tomatoes to the chicken; stir to combine. Cook about 5 minutes or until slightly bubbly.
- Stir in peas and Alfredo sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Serve over fettucine.