Annie H's Note:
This recipe was adopted from the RecipeZaar account. The veggies can be broiled rather than grilled. I have not changed the recipe at all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large green bell pepper, quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 large purple onion, cut into 3/4 inch thick slices
- 2 large avocados, peeled and sliced
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1Peel avocados, and mash in a small bowl; stir in mayonnaise and remaining ingredients.
- 2Cover and chill.
- 3Whisk together first 6 ingredients.
- 4Place chicken breasts in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour half of vinegar mixture over chicken.
- 5Place bell pepper, onion, and avocado in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; pour remaining vinegar mixture over vegetables.
- 6Seal bags, and chill at least 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
- 7Remove chicken and vegetables from marinades, discarding marinades.
- 8Grill chicken and vegetables, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350* to 400*F/ 175* to 205*C) 20 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once.
- 9Remove vegetables from grill when done.
- 10Cool; cut chicken and vegetables into strips.
- 11Spread tortillas with Avocado Mayonnaise.
- 12Place chicken and vegetables on tortillas; roll up.
- 13Cut in half diagonally.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Avocado Sandwich Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.8
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 811.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 27.5 g