Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great lunchtime recipe. Really nice to enjoy with a cool glass of white wine! I usually make this with the panini bread or a herb focaccia as it toasts really well.
- 2 focaccia rolls
- 2 roasted chicken breast
- brie cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of semi sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado
- Cut your focaccia or Turkish bread to size.
- Slice open the middle.
- Spread mayonnaise on the base of both slices of your bread roll.
- Top with chicken, slices of brie cheese, semi sun-dried tomatoes and avocado, in that order.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast using a sandwich grill toasting machine or George Foreman grill until cooked.