Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had some leftover chicken and came up with this with other ingredients I almost always have on hand. It is a favorite lunch of mine now. Cook time is actually chill time.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 medium Hass avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 small roma tomato, diced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce; chill for 1/2 hour.
- Spread 1/6 of mixture in each tortilla; top with 1/3 C lettuce and fold over to form a wrap.
This was great for lunch! I usually don't eat avocado even though I really like it, so this was a treat. I added in some hot sauce for my own personal taste. I used turkey bacon, light mayo and light sour cream. The one thing I did forget was lettuce after I had already taken pics and eaten it. Thanks, JenniferK2, for the great recipe!