Recipe by TasteTester
This is a yummy salad that's one of my favorites.
Top Review by **Jubes**
* Reviewed for Aussie Forum Recipe Swap Aug 2010 * Totally delicious salad that is now my new favourite salad recipe. I used a salanova lettuce and reed avocado. My whole family loved this salad....in fact my kids want to give you 10 stars from 5. Photo also to be posted.
- 283.49 g mixed salad greens (I like the butter lettuce mix or the romaine mix)
- 425.24 g mandarin oranges, well-drained
- 170.09 g of cooked and sliced chicken breasts
- 2 very thin slices red onions, cut in half and sliced into crescents
- 59.14 ml pecans, toasted
- 118.29 ml of bottled light Italian dressing or 118.29 ml balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and cut into chunks (I use Haas avocados, the dark-skinned avocados, but California avocados could also be used)