PSU Lioness's Note:
This comes from a food blog called "Kevin and Amanda" and it sounds fabulous! This recipes makes 4 quesadillas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a pan until crisp. Remove, cool and crumble but be sure to save 1/2 Tbsp drippings.
- 2Add 1/2 tbsp of the bacon drippings to a skillet over medium heat and add the scallions and saute about 2-3 mins until softened.
- 3Add the chicken in a single layer and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Cook for about 5 mins or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- 5Remove the chicken and scallions to a plate and rinse out the skillet.
- 6In the clean skillet, add 1/2 tbsp butter and put over medium heat.
- 7When the butter is bubbly, add a tortilla and swirl it around to get it buttery.
- 8Layer one side of the tortilla with chicken, bacon, avocado, and a little cheese.
- 9Use tongs or a spatula to flip the other half of the tortilla over and press down.
- 10Cook the tortilla for about 1-2 mins on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
- 11Repeat with the rest of the tortillas, adding a little more butter for each tortilla as needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Avocado and Bacon Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.8
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 126.0 mg
- Sodium 649.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 31.5 g