- 1 chicken breast, cooked
- 1 avocado, peeled, destoned and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bunch arugula
- 2 stoneground whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the cooked chicken into slices on the diagonal and put to one side.
- Put the avocado, mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper into a bowl and roughly mash together.
- Divide the avocado mixture between the two wraps, add the arugula and the chicken. Wrap and serve.