Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 3 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄16 teaspoon pepper
- 3 chicken breasts, boned,skinned and halved
- In a blender, place 2 cups of the raspberries, corn syrup and lemon juice; cover and blend on high until smooth.
- In a small sauce pan, stir together the corn starch, salt, and pepper.
- Gradually stir in the raspberry mixture until smooth.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 1 minute.
- Arrange the chicken and remaining raspberries in a greased 10-inch by 6-inch by 2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon the sauce over chicken.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 to 35 minutes or until the chicken is tender.