Chicken Athenian With Walnuts and Feta
- Make a slit in each chicken breast making a small pocket.
- Mix Feta cheese, parsley and walnuts, putting approximately 1 tablespoon of this mixture inside each pocket. Seal each pocket.
- Mix flour with salt and pepper and dredge each chicken breast in flour.
- Mix eggs and milk together and drip chicken in this. Then dredge again in flour.
- Heat olive oil and butter in heavy skillet and Cook the chicken in the skillet.
- Then mix all ingredients for tomato sauce in 4 tablespoons olive oil and simmer 15 minutes.
- Pour this tomato sauce over top of chicken and serve over rice.