Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Take comfort with a refreshing chicken asparagus soup.
Make and share this Chicken Asparagus Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 50 g chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 10 asparagus spears, cut diagonally
- 1 small onion, cut
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill, tips (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mushroom, sauce (optional)
- 1 whole egg (optional)
- Heat up the cooking oil. Saute’ the garlic when the oil is ready.
- When the garlic turns golden, add the chicken. Season the chicken with fish sauce as it cooks. Stir well. Let the dish simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the onions. Stir well. When the onions soften, add the water. Let the water boil under medium heat.
- Add the asparagus in the boiling soup. Season with salt and pepper.
- If you're using dill tips and mushroom oyster sauce, add them now.
- Add the egg last. Turn off the heat; and stir until the egg is cooked.