1/2 Photos of Chicken & Asparagus Sauté
Vino Girl's Note:
From Woman's Day, April 18 2006. When I made this, I doubled the sauce, added a dash of ceyenne pepper, and served it over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut bite-size
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces fresh asparagus, ends trimmed, spears cut bite-size
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1Mix 2 Tbsp flour and the salt and pepper in a ziptop bag.
- 2Add chicken; shake to coat.
- 3Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- 4Add chicken; sauté 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- 5In a cup, mix remaining flour, the broth and garlic.
- 6Add asparagus to skillet and sauté 1 minute until bright green.
- 7Stir chicken broth mixture, add to pan and cook 1 minute until thickened slightly and asparagus are tender.
- 8Add chicken back to pan.
- 9Stir in tomatoes; remove from heat.
- 10Stir in scallions and dill.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Asparagus Sauté
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 415.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.6 g