1 hr 15 mins
This lasagna is outrageously delicious! If you prefer more sauce, use 3 packages of Knorr's hollandaise sauce mix. The basil and oregano may be adjusted to suit taste. This lasagna will really fill a 13x9 baking dish very high. I have even used canned sliced mushrooms (about 3-4 cans, very well drained), but I have to say that the fresh is much better. You will really love this dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 3 cups prepared knorr's hollandaise sauce (2 packages will be about 3 cups prepared)
- 8 -10 lasagna noodles, cooked to firm-tender, and drained
- 2 1/2 lbs cooked chicken or 2 1/2 lbs turkey breast, thinly sliced
- salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or to taste)
- 3 -4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 -1 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, cooked until JUST firm-tender (do not overcook, as the asparagus will cook more in the oven)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Sauté the mushrooms and onions in butter until the mushrooms release their moisture and the onions are soft (not brown).
- 4Spread a small amount of prepared Hollandaise sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
- 5Place a layer of cooked lasagna noodles evenly over the sauce.
- 6Cover the noodles with the chicken or turkey.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Then top with HALF of the mushroom/onion mixture.
- 9Then HALF of the remaining Hollandaise sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with HALF of the basil and oregano.
- 11Top the spices with HALF of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- 12Then top the cheeses with ALL of the asparagus.
- 13Repeat the layers (omitting a layer of asparagus), ending with the cheeses.
- 14Bake uncovered for 35 minutes, or until bubbly.
- 15Let stand about 10-15 (or more) minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Asparagus Hollandaise Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.2
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 200.7 mg
- Sodium 754.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 73.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: