Recipe by Elmotoo
I made this for dinner after looking at several similar recipes. It was a hit with the whole family, even the resident food snob (casserole???) Nice & easy, ooey gooey casserole that reminds me of the 70's, lol. Serve this with noodles/pasta or rice.
Top Review by Teddy's Mommy
Very tasty! I used greek yogurt instead of sour cream. I halved the mayo and sour cream. Then I mixed around 1/2 a cup of panko bread crumbs into a "mexican cheese" shreded cheese mix at the end for the topping. We loved it.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces & blanched
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute chicken; season with pepper.
- Combine chicken & asparagus in greased 2QT casserole dish. Mix soup, mayo, sour cream & curry powder. Pour over chicken/asparagus mixture & stir to combine.
- Cover & bake until heated through & bubbly, about 20 minutes. Remove cover, top with cheese & turn on the broiler for about 5 minutes until melted & browned.