1/1 Photo of Chicken Asparagus Bundles
This is one of my favorite recipes. It is very easy to make yet, it looks very elegant and impressive. I made this for my parents last year for mother's day and they thought I had turned into a gourmet cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam asparagus for 3-4 minutes until barely crisp-tender.
- 2Place chicken breasts between plastic wrap, and gently pound to 1/4 inch thickness (I have the butcher do this part for me to save time).
- 3Place 4 or 5 asparagus spears horizontally across each piece of chicken; roll up to enclose asparagus and secure with red pepper ring.
- 4Place chicken, seam-side down, in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 5Brush chicken lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- 6Bake in 375F oven for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Asparagus Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 85.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 28.9 g