Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I made this the other night and it was a big hit. If you're looking for a different chicken recipe try this and you will love it.
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsley chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can spinach, drained and squeezed in cheesecloth
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, asagio blend
- 3⁄4 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- tony chatchere's seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, crumbed (pulse in processor)
- 1) Squeeze spinach in cheesecloth to remove excess water and place in 9" X 9" casserole dish.
- 2) Dust chicken tenderloins with Tony Catchere's seasoning and place atop spinach.
- 3) Combine mayo, artichokes, parmesan, garlic, and blend well.
- 4) Spread mixture over chicken.
- 5) Top with pecan crumbs.
- 6) Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- 7) Serve with rice or a baked potato.
This was so good. I cut the chicken in 1 inch pieces. I added some sun dried tomatoes and 3 cheese tortellini only because we had some extra in the freezer. Oh and some chicken broth so the tortellini wouldn't dry out. Also cooked a tad bit longer. OMG this was wonderful.
I was looking for something to make for dinner using only what I had on hand. I used RecipeZaar's ingredient search and came across this recipe and boy am I glad I did! My husband, I and our two-year old all enjoyed it. This one's a keeper! Next time I make this I will use fresh spinach instead of canned (the dark greenish-brown of the cooked can spinach wasn't "pretty") and I will top with Italian bread crumbs (more economical) instead of the pecans.