Chef Geoff in New Orleans's Note:
I made this the other night and it was a big hit. If you're looking for a different chicken recipe try this and you will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsley chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can spinach, drained and squeezed in cheesecloth
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, asagio blend
- 3/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- tony chatchere's seasoning
- 1/2 cup pecans, crumbed (pulse in processor)
- 11) Squeeze spinach in cheesecloth to remove excess water and place in 9" X 9" casserole dish.
- 22) Dust chicken tenderloins with Tony Catchere's seasoning and place atop spinach.
- 33) Combine mayo, artichokes, parmesan, garlic, and blend well.
- 44) Spread mixture over chicken.
- 55) Top with pecan crumbs.
- 66) Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- 77) Serve with rice or a baked potato.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Artichoke & Spinach Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.6
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 815.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 40.9 g