Easy and nutrtious and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons use olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth, can use low-fat
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, can be optional
- 1Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2Saute chicken in hot olive oil in a large skillet 5-6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet.
- 4Add chicken broth and lemon juice to skillet and bring to a boil.
- 5Stir in rice, artichokes, and capers.
- 6Top with chicken.
- 7Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Artichoke Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 940.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 34.0 g