Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have yet to try this recipe, but it looked too good, not to post
Make and share this Chicken-Artichoke & Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box chicken rice pilaf mix, and vermicelli mix cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and 1 jar liquid reserved
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 8 ounces can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine rice vermicelli mix and chicken in a serving bowl; set aside. Chop artichokes; add to mixture along with reserved liquid. Blend in remaining ingredients; chill before serving.