1/1 Photo of Chicken Artichoke & Rice Casserole
Kim D.'s Note:
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar in August 2006. I haven't tried the recipe, but I hope to very soon. Here is what the original poster said about this recipe: "Nice version of chicken and rice. If you're like me, I love artichokes but don't know what to do with them. I really like them in this dish."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package long grain and wild rice blend (plus ingredients to make rice according to package directions)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped (not marinated)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- 2Mix together rice mixture, bell pepper, artichokes, chicken and green onion and spoon into 9 x 9 square pan.
- 3In separate bowl, mix together gravy, sour cream and shredded cheese.
- 4Pour gravy mixture over rice/chicken mixture.
- 5Bake for about 25 minutes at 350.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Artichoke & Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 586.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend