1/2 Photos of Chicken-Artichoke Pasta With Rosemary
I've been making this recipe for years. I don't even remember where I got it from but it's become a favorite of family and friends. The preparation takes a bit of time because there is a lot of chopping, but once thats done it goes together quite quickly. The recipe calls for the packaged refrigerated fresh fettuccine, but I've substituted dry pasta on occasion and it is still delicious. All it needs to make it a deliciious meal is a side salad and garlic bread.
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided use)
- 1 small sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped (Romas)
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can artichoke quarters in water, drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Removed chicken with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 2Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and rosemary to Dutch oven; saute 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain and remove from Dutch oven.
- 3Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter, wine and cream cheese to Dutch oven. Reduce heat to low, stir until cream cheese is completely melted, then gradually whisk in nonfat milk. Add chicken, vegetables, cooked fettuccine and Parmesan cheese, tossing gently.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Artichoke Pasta With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.9
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 185.1 mg
- Sodium 814.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 52.4 g