This is a delicious and pretty healthy meal. It has a lot of great flavor! Sometime when I make this, I cut the chicken up into bit sized pieces before I cook it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans marinated artichokes, save juice (hearts or bottoms)
- 1 jar roasted red pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, save juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1In a frying pan, heat oil.
- 2Cook onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add chicken and cook till it is no longer pink inside.
- 4Remove chicken from pan.
- 5Cook and drain pasta, then add to onions and garlic in frying pan.
- 6Add artichokes and their juice, olives and half their juice, and pepper strips.
- 7Return chicken to pan and toss together with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Artichoke Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 506.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers