Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious and pretty healthy meal. It has a lot of great flavor! Sometime when I make this, I cut the chicken up into bit sized pieces before I cook it.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans marinated artichokes, save juice (hearts or bottoms)
- 1 jar roasted red pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, save juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- In a frying pan, heat oil.
- Cook onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook till it is no longer pink inside.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Cook and drain pasta, then add to onions and garlic in frying pan.
- Add artichokes and their juice, olives and half their juice, and pepper strips.
- Return chicken to pan and toss together with parmesan cheese.