Recipe by Rayndrop
Delicious! Great for parties, special occasions or weeknight meal. See direx to prepare ahead of time.
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) jarwhite alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups coarsley chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves (about 4 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and cook noodles in stockpot according to package directions.
- In small bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, milk, oregano and whisk until blended then set aside.
- Coarsely chop chicken, artichokes, bell pepper and onion and place in large bowl then press garlic over bowl.
- Add mozzarella and feta cheeses and mix well.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 2/3 cup of Alfredo sauce mixture over
- bottom of rectangular pan and top with half of the noodles, overlapping to fit.
- Layer half of the spinach leaves over noodles and top with half of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat layers, starting with half of the remaining sauce.
- After layering, pour remaining sauce over top of lasagna.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes for easier serving.
- To prepare up to one day in advance, cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate. When ready to bake, remove from refrigerator while
- preheating oven and increase covered baking time to 55 minutes.