Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very tasty "non-traditional" pizza! The artichoke hearts really add a great flavor.
Make and share this Chicken Artichoke Heart 3 Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, browned and diced
- 4 teaspoons pesto sauce
- 3 teaspoons minced or crushed garlic
- 2⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, diced (i use only the solid part of the hearts, not the leaves)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄8 cup sun-dried tomato
- Cook chicken breast on stovetop (I dice mine while still frozen) until just starting to brown While chicken is cooking, spread pesto sauce, garlic and about half of the cheeses onto the pizza crust Spread the vegetables on the cheeses.
- Spread the diced chicken on the pizza.
- Add the remaining cheeses.
- Cook according to directions on crust package (usually only takes 8-12 minutes on 400).
This is my weekend "go to" pizza. We have it with a homemade sourdough pizza skin. I only omit the mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes on my wife's portion. It is similar to but better than my local pizzeria's California special.