- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken, cut into large pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt 3 tbsp of olive oil in large skillet then brown the chicken and onion. Place the chicken and onions in baking dish then season with salt & pepper.
- Add remaining oil to a skillet & saute the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Sprinkle flour over the mushrooms then stir in broth and wine. Simmer until thick and smooth.
- Arrange artichokes around the chicken then pour mushroom sauce over top. Cover and bake for 40 minutes.