Chicken, Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato With Pesto
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over HIGH heat and add salt.
- Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally until barely tender, about 4 minutes.
- Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water and drain the pasta.
- In a separate skillet, heat the olive oil on MEDIUM.
- Add the chicken and garlic and cook throughout (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add the artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, reserved cooking water, ginger, thyme, and pesto and cook 1-2 minutes more. Use my pesto recipe: http://www.recipezaar.com/rz.193016.
- Toss all ingredients together with the pasta and cheese. Add more cheese is desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste.