Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick and easy dish that tastes wonderful and is not going to pack the pounds on!
Make and share this Chicken, Artichoke and Pepper Pleaser recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 9.85 ml chopped garlic
- 354.88 ml chicken broth (or half a bullion, dissolved)
- 389.80 g canof quartered artichokes, drained
- 170.09 g jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1-2 tomato, chopped into big pieces
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes, flakes
- 14.79 ml cornstarch, dissolved in
- 14.79 ml cold water
- salt and pepper
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Spray a large skillet or pot with cooking spray and cook onions and garlic. (Add a little water <or oil if your diet allows> if they start to brown too much).
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until chicken is about done.
- Add the broth and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add artichokes, peppers, tomatoes and red peppers flakes and allow to simmer for about 5 more minutes. (Ensure there is still liquid - the sauce is delicious!).
- Add cornstarch mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Serve over couscous or noodles.