Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this recipe is made from 20cm bought pizza base Serves 1
- 1 prepared pizza crust (pizza bases bought ones from supermarket)
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 7 mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cut up all vegetable and fruit up how to like it.
- Mix the bbq sauce and pizza sauce together (i recommend leggo's pizza sauce).
- Smear the sauces on the base.
- Add the cheese then add all your vegetables on top of the cheese
- Put in oven for 20 minute.