Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy salad topped with chicken, apricots and cashews. Fat-free salad dressing included
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 (16 ounce) can apricots in light syrup, sliced (reserve 2 Tablespoons syrup)
- 6 ounces cooked chicken, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts (or sprouts of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons cashews, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, sliced apricots, chicken, sprouts and cashews.
- In a small bowl, whisk together reserved syrup, cumin, soy, lemon juice & splenda.
- Pour over salad just before serving and toss to combine.
this was a great salad. Could find broccoli spouts so used normal sprouts. Thanks i will be making this one again. :)
Served tonight with Recipe #238981. We really enjoyed the nice change to taste with the cumin and soy, but didn't much care for the addition of the apricots. We'll still use the dressing again. Thanks, Booke. Tagged in 123.
I really loved this easy to make salad & thought the dressing was divine..I didn't have any sprouts so left them out but otherwise made as directed. I think some spring onions or green onions would also be a nice addition to this. Thanks for posting!